OT ? Car Insurance

Just noticed my Speeding Ticket and last claim on Insurance are both Just 4 years old , but not quite 5 year yet so still need to declare the smash but I know the ticket no longer valid

Does anybody know of any insurance companies that only require you to go back THREE years , therefore clean licence and clean insuirance record ! ??

Just a thought might be able to save some dosh next month

Reply to
Bluesky