OT Fixed penalty on a foreign licence

bye bye then!

Reply to
AndrewG

I repeat if you think I'm going to jump through hoops to proove the beeding obvious to an seemingly challenged individual like yourself then, as I said, don't hold your breath. Typo noted and corrected, thanks for the gracious way you pointed it out. Now f*ck off.

Reply to
NM

That's real prime coming from you.

Reply to
NM

bye, (wanker).

Reply to
NM

So in other words, 'i keep saying things i can't prove so stop asking me............. ' done it twice in this thread lol

Reply to
AndrewG

nice sig you have very apt lol

Reply to
AndrewG

You can carry on putting words into my mouth as long as you like nothing will change, I repeat if you think I'm going to jump through hoops to proove the bleeding obvious to an seemingly challenged individual like yourself then, as I said, don't hold your breath.

Reply to
NM

I cannot belive you can be so obtuse, I've told you time and time again about procedures that have actually happened to me, to my friends and aquaintances, you refuse totally to believe any of it, and continue to insist you are right, which effectivly is calling me a liar, then you claim some sort of victory because I've given up trying to reason with you.

Now you are into purile name calling, and making s big deal out of an obvious typo.

Grow up you wanker. (there will be no furthur response from me on this topic to this poster, I'm angry with myself for responding to such an idiot, it tars me with the same brush, to my shame).

Last word's yours, Go ahead.....

Reply to
NM

That was abuse?

Not related to Lord Howe are you?

Reply to
marc

Who mentioned speeding? You were advocating that an innocent man admits guilt even though the prosecuting bodies can't make a case within the law.

Reply to
marc

In message , NM writes

The "typo" was mentioned because if you are going to try and accuse someone else of being challenged, it helps your case if you can spell it correctly. If I really wanted to criticize your literary skills, I would have pointed out that "beeding" and "proove" are wrong. You have misspelt them twice so I can only assume that you have resorted to cutting and pasting your replies because you can't string together a cogent argument without repetition.

Its obvious by now that you can't prove your wild claims so I won't press you further on that.

As for your last sentence..... what was that you said elsewhere about puerile name calling? (you actually spelt it "purile").

You've lost it son.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

I repeat if you think I'm going to jump through hoops to proove the beeding obvious to an seemingly challenged individual like yourself then, as I said, don't hold your breath. I didn't engage the spill chucker = I've lost it, shows what a tosser you are. Now please f*ck off .

Reply to
NM

In message , NM writes

What's the matter? Can't handle it son?

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Paul he's a beaten boy I think we should leave him now ;-)

Reply to
AndrewG

I repeat if you think I'm going to jump through hoops to proove the >> bleeding obvious to an seemingly challenged individual like yourself >> then, as I said, don't hold your breath.

Reply to
NM

In message , NM writes

Showing your age now son!

Reply to
Paul Giverin

OK I'll respond but I will tell you now I'm going to England tomorrow morning so if you want to continue after that it will have to wait until I get back.

Firstly lets deal with the typos that you have made so much weather of, I am using the computer from my old cafe which has a special keyboard that is made of plastic, similar to a keyboard on the cash tills one sees in fast food shops, it's liquid proof but the downside is each key has to be hammered to get a result, sometimes if one fails to hit the key exactly correctly it prints the one next door or if one fails to hit it hard enough it misses out the letter even though it felt like it was hit. Like all compromises it trades water tightness for tactility ideal in a beer soaked internet cafe but not so much use at home. Additionally I am failing to use the US version of spell checking that I have installed on this machine, I've not bothered to update it as I am bringing back from London my G4 cube to replace this unit. This accounts for almost of the Typo's and of course I have made real spelling mistakes as you probably would if English was not your first language.

Next we deal with the assertion that I made, all drivers speed at some time, to which you screamed, twice, 'prove it' to me this statement is blindingly obvious, I maintain there isn't a driver in the land who hasn't gone too fast on on one occasion or another, I invited you to check any motorway yourself for evidence but instead you came back with some confrontational crap about the proof being invalid. and asking me to go into detail. Well I'm not going to, I refuse to try to prove sonmething that is obvious, I really can't be bothered, it's not worth the time and your attitude indicated that it would have been a waste of effort anyway, You counter with insults and much wailing and complaining but the fact remains I'm not going to provide proof, ever, a fact you seem unable to grasp in spite of it being repeated over and over again.

Now you are claiming some sort of victory, but you have achieved nothing except to look like a childish prat who will not take no for an answer.

Reply to
NM

And how old would that be?

Reply to
NM

Alt.kiddies might be a better place for you. The will not question your written rubbish, or maybe they will. They will have imaginary friends too

Reply to
AndrewG

In message , NM writes

Whatever.

If its so obvious it should be so easy to give "authoritative" proof but all we get is your own perceptions.

Well oddly enough I do drive on motorways and dual carriageways every single day and I don't see "everyone" speeding.

So you have repeated several times.

I think you started on the insults to compensate for you lack of debating skills.

I've noticed your repeated statement that you can't provide proof. I do accept it. I do believe you can't prove it. I've said already that it would be a waste of time pressing you further on the matter.

I'm not claiming victory. You lost the argument rather than me winning it. If you make a silly statement you really should check that you can back it up with proof.

Reply to
Paul Giverin