OT Fixed penalty on a foreign licence

In message , NM writes

I think "juvenile" would cover it.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

This is where the problem lies I've said I can't be bothered to provide proof this is an entirley different thing to your interpretation that I cannot provide proof, the difference, that you fail to take on board, between will not and cannot.

If I had made an assertion but could not prove it then you would have gained a "Victory" however reality is I just can't be bothered.

There you go again, I haven't lost an argument I just backed out of one because it was becoming stupid. That does not mean you won it means contest stopped.

You need a better grip on reality.

Reply to
NM

That's great coming from you, Iv'e tried talking to you reasonably but you are just too childish, In to the kill file you go, you are the first I've ever put in there so I hope you don't get lonely, you can go Na na ne na nah! in there as much as you like. Bye.

Reply to
NM

tried talking reasonably? what a joke. There is life on the moon, but I am not going to prove it............

Reply to
AndrewG

In you go as well, you and your friend can play together, or is it with each other, life's too short for your bullshit.

Plonk

Reply to
NM

ROFL! You wish?

Reply to
marc

bye

Reply to
AndrewG

In message , NM writes

If you could only hear yourself son. "Couldn't be bothered to provide proof" and " haven't lost an argument, just backed out of it". Your immaturity is astounding. I can't believe you are old enough to drive a car.

Reply to
PaulG

In message , NM writes

Run away son, its probably your best bet. Oh how is your killfile working? Didn't stop this did it?

Reply to
Paul Giverin