ot: tax problem

bought a 2nd hand car a couple of weeks ago with a couple of months tax left on it. I sent off the documents to DVLA and got them back in my name. But I have just noticed the previous owner was registered disabled and so his tax disc is a disabled one. The post office tell me I will need to get the v5 changed again from disabled before I can tax it for myself. While I am sorting this out over the next few days, will it invalidate my insurance?

Reply to
tomm