Over filled oil on Astra diesel - advice? (2023 Update)

Judging by the Laguna I saw grenade itself in my rear-view mirror, you'd be lucky see anything anyway- and this was outside, not in a workshop.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

I had a technician overfill my oil. A couple of hours later I drove a short distance. Plumes of white smoke began to billow from underneath car and exhaust. Oil was also being sprayed from the exhaust pipe. Car stayed on high revs even with the ignition off and key out. Had to stall it to stop. Question is, is my car kaput ? It’s a 61 plate

Reply to
Franjay