Paging SteveH

Steve, how far away are you from Neath and would you be able to check out a car for me there?

It's a Eunos Roadster with a turbo conversion so it may be worth the journey if it's in reasonable condition...

Email addy is valid if you remove the obvious spam-trap part.

Cheers, Timo

Reply to
Timo Geusch

I'm 35 miles away. If this had come up in 2 weeks time, then it would have been possible.....

Hmmm, I think JackH is down this weekend, so I suppose we could take a run to look at it.

Having said that, from that neck of the woods, it probably isn't.

Mail me the details.

Reply to
SteveH

Done - to this email addy 'ere.