Passed MOT, first time, woohooo!

I think a mate of mine got escorted out of a post office for kicking up a stink about the same issue :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

IIRC the vehicle must have a minimum of one months MOT for you to tax it.

krystnors

Reply to
krystnors

The message from "krystnors" contains these words:

Doesn't say anything of the sort of the paperwork - just "a valid MOT".

Reply to
Guy King

Retaxed mine at the beginning of this month with two days MoT left to run.

So if this is a real rule, not all post offices care to police it, and since they write the details down, someone somewhere would point it out.

Reply to
Questions

I got a new tax disc a week ago, MoT runs out in 2 days.

--Nick.

Reply to
Nick