Peogeot 206 Oil, Hand Brake and STOP lights

Hi, may someone here can help. When my 206 has warmed up and engine is idle at about 750-800rpm, the display lights up with the Oil warning light, Hand Brake light and STOP light as if it had stalled when it hasn't. Might be a switch or could it be the ECU? How can I get the light to turn off on idle speed. The light turn off when I put gas. I checked the oil level and it's at maximum. Any ideas? Thanks for any constructive response.

Reply to
i-ba11