405 GLD Fuse schematics

Hi, does anywhere know where I can get a copy of the fuse layouts online? I've tried googling with no result & the local library doesn't have a copy of the Haynes for it.

TIA for any help

Reply to
Synaptic Flow

You could always go and buy one, they're only £15 or so, and you may be able to pick one up on eBay.

Reply to
Moby

True, but I only need to know which fuse controls the stereo circuit & which other items are on the same circuit, somebodies done some very weird wiring with the old stereo & I'm trying to track down wether they're coming of another circuit without testing every fuse :)

Reply to
Synaptic Flow

Twas Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:11:14 -0000 when "Synaptic Flow" put finger to keyboard producing:

I've got a manual but it's in the car (15 minutes walk) I'll get it tomorrow and have a look.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

You're a diamond

Reply to
Synaptic Flow

Twas Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:45:32 -0000 when "Synaptic Flow" put finger to keyboard producing:

I have 2 sets of diagams here, early models and late models... I think they are pre and post 1989..

which do you have, and which diagrams do you need? I have fusebox listings and circuits, 21 in total.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

It's a G reg so right on the border!! Hopefully I can get away with just the fuse box listings, but if the schematics are in difital form it might well help with a couple of other jobs later down the line :) Thanks for your help!

Reply to
Synaptic Flow

Twas Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:20:35 -0000 when "Synaptic Flow" put finger to keyboard producing:

I'm going for an expedition to tesco this morning, I'll scan them this afternoon when I have the time. Is your reply-to address ok?

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

Yes it's valid (more fool me!!), thanks ever so much, if there's anything I can do in return don't hesitate to ask!

Reply to
Synaptic Flow

Twas Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:07:56 -0000 when "Synaptic Flow" put finger to keyboard producing:

I'm half-way through the scanning, have to do the newer ones in 256 colour..

got any helper springs for a 405 perchance?

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

Not here but I will have a word around, let you know if I come up with a result

Reply to
Synaptic Flow

I don't want to hijack this but what would be the chance of one of you two kind people forwarding these schematics to me?

I have a G reg 405 GL estate that has some major electrical faults.

Thanks all

Tim To reply change -dot- to .

Reply to
Tim Anderson

Twas Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:01:28 -0000 when "Tim Anderson" put finger to keyboard producing:

I'm not sure when I'll have a chance to finish the scan, but it's no trouble to send to you also.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Mr.Nice.

The scans are in 2 zip files here

7.61Mband here
9.01Mb these are scans of the wiring of peugeot 405's 1988-1997. scanned from the haynes manual ISBN 1 85960 771 3.