Peugeot 106 1.5Diesel starting problems

I'am having problems trying to start my 106 1.5 diesel first thing in the morning The problem only started after i had the seals replaced to stop a oil leak.The battery is ok and new glow plugs fitted.

Reply to
Bohemond1

What seals? Have you tested the glow plugs individually? Being new does not mean that they all work!!! Glow plugs is probably the most common diesel starting fault.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Especially when bought at Halfords, as I found to my cost!

Reply to
Dave