Peugeot 306 windscreen

Normally the 50 quid excess on your insurance.

If it's not actually broken, I'm sure you can arrange for it to happen.

Reply to
SteveH

What is an 'average' price for supplying and fitting a new windscreen for a Peugeot 306 in West Midlands? Source if possible.

Has anybody attempted this (successfully) as a DIY job?

Tia,

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

=================================== Thanks for the prompt reply but it's not that kind of job! The car is SORNed for renovation and not insured.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Renovation? 306?

You're a bit strange, aren't you?

Reply to
SteveH

================================== Not really. I don't need to keep up with the Jones family and I get a good reliable car at minimal cost.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

Cicero wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@hellfire.co.uk:

Wait till it's ready to be insured - then claim on the insurance. It's gone up to £60 on mine, btw.

Reply to
Stuart G Gray

Try budget windscreens. I DIY'ed mine (on a different car) but I'm not sure it's worth it.

Reply to
adder1969