Peugeot 406 2.0 Diesel Injectors

I've a Peugeot 406 2.0 Diesel estate from 1999. It's been running very lumpy for some time & I'm pretty sure it's one of the injectors that's partially blocked. I've tried to identify the Peugeot part code, here's what I found Engine 2.0 Engine Designation DW10TD Engine Code RHY

Problem is I'm struggling to identify the injector part code.

I suspect it's either 1980.93 or 1984.93, any suggestions?

Reply to
jonoldroyd