Diesel Recommendation

Hi gents. I want to be rid of a P reg 214 and trade up to diesel. I'm after a 5 door hatch with good specs, power windows at least. Got any rec.s for around the 2k to 3k quid?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Davao

Peugoet 306 Diesels are great. The D Turbo is quite nippy, but the bodies can let you down. An older Golf is always a good bet and spare etc are fair.

Jon

Jon

I have to point out, you don't trade *up* to a diesel.

Reply to
Pete M

Watch out, Dervy's about!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Chris Whelan (Chris Whelan ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

It's OK, we'll hear him coming from a mile off.

Reply to
Adrian

:-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

And if a Alfa....then could be never :-)

Reply to
Jules

Peugeot 306 Turbo Diesel (not HDi)

Get the Meridian; it has electric windows and automatic AC. Mine's been bulletproof!

Reply to
Abo