Peugeot In-car Heater problem?

Hello there, I have a Peugeot 106 and this last week the temperature control of my heater has stopped working - When set to hottest setting cold air comes out and when set to cold slightly colder air comes out. *gr* Is this likely to be a resistor/ sensor or something that could be easily replaced or a long involved job / draining coolant system type job. I have not noticed any other problems with the car at all. Many thanks Mel

Reply to
Mel Artemesia