Jewellers rouge and that

I have been advised in this newsgroup to try jewellers rouge to remove a small scratch on my windscreen. I have heard of this thing but I have never seen it. Where do I gets some from ? and does it work at all ?

Reply to
Oscar Fabricant

Don't know wether it works or not, but you can get it from here:-

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

If that link dumps you back at the main page, enter "polishing" in the search box.

Colin.

Reply to
Colin Stamp

How about a Jewellers ?