Radio code

Hi-

Could anyone help? I just had my clutch replaced on a 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T and of course as I'm driving away from the dealer the radio is displaying "CODE".

I have the code but I can't find the manual and I don't want to screw it up. The first number is a "9".

Ok...I give...I have no "9" as the presets go 1-6. How do I enter a "9"?

Thanks!

Reply to
Xarias

your dealer should have enabled the radio when service was complete. go back and speak to the service manager and get the code. posting security codes to usenet defeats the purpose of the code.

Reply to
simpleton

Dude. I don't WANT the code..I want to know how to enter it...

Reply to
Xarias

The first four buttons 1 to 4 are the code buttons Eg: If your code is 9876, then you press the No1 button 9 times, then number

2 button 8 times and so on.

Hope this helps

Martin

Reply to
Martin

Thank you. For anyone else with this problem, after that you press CD and then TAPE.

Reply to
Xarias