440 emission

Hi all

I have bad news, my 440 li 1.6 (B16F) failed its mot test today on emissions

if failed the fast idle test where the %co2 should be below 0.3 my 440 was at 1.8!!!!!!!!

ok so i get the ecu codes, oppps, code reader on the car not working gggrrrr

can anyone tell me how to test the lambda (oxygen) sensor with out the ecu codes before i replace it (£75 - yeah right).

also what else can cause it to run rich, mass air flow??? how do i test that???

Good news it that it passed on everything else, just needs emissions sorted.

Thanks everyone

Regards

Vertuas

Reply to