PMSL

Not sure what this guy was trying to achieve.

Was on Trucknet entitled "That's what I call optimism".

Conor

Holding the gears in after he's pulled the halfshafts?

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Not needed on any diff I've pulled apart.

Reply to
Conor

"Excited by the rapid influx of western self adhesive DIY products, the natives were quick to the first homebrew ex-soviet limited slip differential."

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Then you have never worked on cheap shit FWD.

Removal of halfshafts on Citroen BX and no doubt many other French cars with same gearboxes requires a close fitting tube to be inserted in the diff (from heavy side with drive gear) to support the pumpkin before removing the other side. Failure to do this results in the diff falling out of line with the holes.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Good enough for a punter's test drive?

Reply to