Previa key remote

Just acquired a 97 previa and the remote lock doesnt work.Inside it refers to changing batteries within 10 mins or code is lost.Clearly battery ran down and never replaced. How do i recode it??

Reply to
Capt T

No idea about yours, but mine (a Vauxhall) you put the key in the ignition and turn 2 positions, and press the "lock" button. The central locking locks and unlocks to tell you it worked. Maybe something similar will work for yours.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith

AFAIK Previas were not originally made with a remote (I'm on my third), so yours almost certainly has an aftermarket kit.

I would recommend you ask at

Chris Bolus