Primera P11 Radio no power

The radio in my Primera has gone dead but I can't see any blown fuses - tried the one marked Audio There's no power getting through, I tried another radio & same result

Anyone know where else to look?

Reply to
Bluefrog

autodata says there are two fuses f10 and f24

Reply to
Mrcheerful

One fuse will be a permanent live direct to battery, that retains the settings. The other fuse is switched power via ignition switch.

Reply to
Peter Hill

autodata says there are two fuses f10 and f24

Reply to
Bluefrog

The one marked 'room lamp' is F24

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Have you checked that there is power at both sides of both fuses? If there is but none at the radio end then there must be a break or a disconnected connector between fuse and radio