Puncture in yokohama

The message from "Simon" contains these words:

I've been stitched three times for various things - and I've always removed them myself without trouble.

Reply to
Guy King

My point is each to their own as I said earlier. We al have different abilities don't we. Some know nothing about cars some know a lot.

Reply to
Simon

Would you be as competent at the scene of an accident with a victim suffering from head injuries. The point I was making is we are all different. I know nothing about cars certainly nothing about puncture repair.

Reply to
Simon

The message from "Simon" contains these words:

Well, actually you asked how many people could remove stitches, too - which was the part of the question I chose to answer.

I agree with you - I act within the bounds of my perceived competance - I may be wrong sometimes.

Reply to
Guy King

hi im a tyre fitter has long as the repair was done properly you can go as fast or slow as you like there is no need to worry at all. if it was in any way dodgy we wouldnt be aloud to fix and repair tyres at all.

Reply to
wenborne

OOooo that's handy.. Seeing as people here have helped you how about returning the favour...

I have had a spot under my arm pit... well actually I think it was blocked sweatgland last week it swelled up to about the size of a bubble gum ball

10mm round with a hard core, the area was red and very painful to the touch. I had to walk around 'carrying a carpet' for two days.

The swelling popped with a small amount of puss and has reduced considerably in size... However I am left with a deep down lump about the size of a ''Million'' (

) which is still a bit painful ifprodded, squeezed or poked. Should I go and see the GP?

I have had a head cold over the last week too....

Serious answers welcome.... (its a serious question)

As are general piddle takes....

:-)

Reply to
Tom Burton

Well the plus point is you know you're clueless, your mates even more clueless & apparently doesn't know it :-)

Reply to
Duncanwood

That will be an ingrowing toenail I reckon.

-- Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray