punto wishbone

Hi,

Failed my MOT/NCT (irish)

the bloke was a right fussy b*stard ha ha. Anyway, he said the rear wishbones were kinda 'worn'.

Whats it like replacing those, is it hard, and will I need special tools? I have the haynes manual, and I'll give anything a go :)

The other stuff I failed on I can fix myself Handbrake needs tightennig Battery is 'tired' (told you he was fussy) Registration plate bulb... Engine leaking oil, needs tightening.. (wtf?)

thanks, Stephen.

Reply to
Hober Mallow

Failed on a "tired battery"?! For the other stuff why not read the haynes manual?

Reply to
adder1969

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote in news:1107188208.207806.100210 @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

I will be doing that, Im posting here incase somebody has some tips or advice... not obvious type questions...

Reply to
Hober Mallow

The message from snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk contains these words:

This is an Irish thing, perhaps. Maybe it was tired and emotional.

Reply to
Guy King