Radiator

I need a new radiator for a 1995 M Plate Toyota Corolla 1.3GLi, anyone know the best place in the UK for getting one?

TIA

Redman

Reply to
Redman

Something that old, a breakers or Radiator recon place. Last time I bought a rad from a Toyota dealer, I expected a Japanese rad, the replacement was from LLanelli rads in Wales !!!! And it was double the price of a recon from a car shop !!!!

Reply to
MrCheerful

Llanellii rads... I think that was the original in my Primula!

I ordered one from a geeky place called

and credit where its due, they have a lot of contacts and can definitely find someone in the area for you. Got a "OEM" or immitation radiator, that, to be fair, has been pretty damn good. Just some of the holes were in the wrong place...

Cya Simon

Reply to
Simon Dean

As you mention Wales there are 2 large brakers yards off Rover Way in Cardiff and they have most things. They get all the cars that are confiscated before they go through the crusher.

Reply to
Baldoni

Don't bother with the breakers, it may be no better. Look on Yell,com to find your local radiator recon shop. At least you'll get a guarantee.

Reply to
Asahartz

& almost any radiator shop will happily recore any old radiator.
Reply to
Duncan Wood