Radio stations not showing on central panel

I have an astra and the there are three sockets for the radio, May radio only has two. I presume that the third socket is for central panel display. Is there an adaptor I can get or do i need a new radio

Reply to
sgtbash

Depends what make / model of radio you have replaced the factory one with...

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Also, Vauxhallcentre panel displays are notorious for dying slowly over time - I've seen so many Astras with blank displays.

Reply to
PC Paul

Try

Zimmy

the central control display is working fine. It is a clarion radio

Reply to
sgtbash