9-5 Radio/clock display panel

I have an intermittent digit on the central display panel. I reckon this might just be some corrosion on the contact.... but how on earth do you remove the central display panel? Any ideas?

Ivor

Reply to
Ivor Tightbeat

You should search the archives for "SID" and "repair" to get some more info on this subject.

To remove: see the holes on the left and right sides of the SID ? Just push some metal pins (nails maybe) in there and gently pull forward. The SID just slides in, no catches on it (unlike the radio itself).

Reply to
Bob