Re: An Open Letter to Monsieur Peugeot and all owners of 306s like mine

Douglas Payne wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

cars are getting easier to put together, but > harder to take to bits. (c: >
*the following words are sponsored by Elastoplast*

Never a truer word spoken.

Reply to
Tunku

"Don't ask me how I know, I just do, ok?"

Sir should read more UKRM.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

They have a beach and ice cream in Aberdeen?

-- Coming Soon: The British Apathy Party - though I bet nobody'll vote for them.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Didn't ask how you know, just want to know what it means.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Fnarrr

Si