Re: EBAY SELLING CHARGES - was: Heads up!!

> I have only bought from ebay and never sold there.

> At the cheapest, a 15p basic listing fee and just over 5% of > the final price. > > As the start price goes up, the listing fee rises, and as the > final price rises, the %age falls. Likewise if you go for > more options on the sale, like more pictures or a reserve > price. >

What method is used to make the payment to eBay?

Reply to
Peter Rossiter

They have my card details so just invoice me once a month, last month £91.00 this month £87.00 ;-)

Listing fee is 20p not 15p.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

At the end of the day it provides an easy way to sell things and guarantee a sale within 7 days if someone bids on it (well, pretty much guarantee). For relatively rare things it's brilliant (£205 for a leather Carlton Diamond interior), though it can be hit and miss with some things. Also handy for memorabilia, like old magazines with the first review of now-classic cars, etc.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Mark S. ( snipped-for-privacy@karman.demon.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

15p for a starting price of 99p or less, 20p for a quid up.
Reply to
Adrian