Re: GOOD NEWS!

That is written in Matthew

We'll soon see who's talking bullshit when the oldest known bible is scanned and put online next year.

Hint: the modern variants have *thousands* of differences.

Colin Wilson

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Artist44 saying something like:

#Golden Showers...

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Always said that book is so full of lies, damn lies and contradictions that it would make George Bush look innocent!

Unbeliever

Reply to
Unbeliever