Scanner recommendation

Hi Folks,
It looks as if I'll have the V70 in my care for a while, and it's
servicing time, so it looks a if I need to catch up with the century
and get myself an OBDII scanner. Anyone got any recommendations or
warnings? Would a thirty quid one from eBay (200261153084) be OK? A
twenty quid one (270285521482)?
Ian
Reply to
Ian
Well, I got this one
(U580) and it's brilliant (I can also recommend that trader as well). It's a bit more than you're looking to pay but I reckon it's worth it - although I obviously don't know what the cheaper ones are like :o)
Reply to
John
I have this one
bought from Arcadia who also sells via Ebay and cant fault it or the service.
Reply to
Demon

Site Timeline Threads