Re: I'm thinking about buying a Ford Escort Convertable.

mr sir tony sir, I suggest you leave this thread alone, you wont win. if your a normal well adjusted person then u will take my advice and leave, if ur a wanker like everyone says then you will stick around for more.

Reply to
Theo

Probably yes it it was female, and no luck with the dogging!

Reply to
Brain Damage

The message from "Simon Atkinson " contains these words:

Coffee.

Reply to
Guy King

I have attacked the act of dogging.

Reply to
Sir.Tony

Only after having carried it out.

"Attacked with some vigour"

Reply to
deadmail

Sir.Tony (asb snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Since November, yes, you have been.

Before November, you were posting locations and tips.

I ask again - What happened last November to change your mind?

Reply to
Adrian

He got caught by his boss and sacked.

Reply to