Individuality?

Is this the primary reason for people that seem almost totally clueless about tuning/engineering, making attempts to make whatever mass produced tin box they drive, seem a little different from the hundreds of thousands of other tin boxes that are exactly the same as theirs?

Ken

Think of it as wallpaper and paint you put on the walls of your house. Everyone decorates differently. Just as you can laugh at 3 flying ducks or a singing Billy the Bass on the wall you can laugh at how some people decorate their car.

Peter Hill

Nope, it is lead poisoning, flouride in water and english sausage.

Reply to
Elder

All still better than a pompous, lying failure such as you.

Reply to
straggle

Yes there is a lot of truth in that..............the anology between a spammed up car and the flying ducks is very apt!

Ken

Compared to someone like you who is a proven fruadster, and has actually failed at everything he done ever, I think I perhaps have the edge...............

Ken

You don't have the edge on anything, especially as my identity is a closed book to you. One of yor previous lies was that you had it on "good authority" that I was a teenage female, yet here you are throwing accusations based on my being a middle aged male. Clearly, the only edge you have is on your pointed head.

That being the case, your failures are well known, both financial and personal.

Reply to
straggle

You don't have the edge on anything, especially as my identity is a closed book to you. One of yor previous lies was that you had it on "good authority" that I was a teenage female, yet here you are throwing accusations based on my being a middle aged male. Clearly, the only edge you have is on your pointed head.

That being the case, your failures are well known, both financial and personal.

Reply to
straggle

snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

Lost another ISP account, Stevens? How very careless of you. LOL, as you are so fond of saying.

Reply to
straggle

snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk

Lost another ISP account, Stevens? How very careless of you. LOL, as you are so fond of saying.

Reply to
straggle

I have never lost any ISP account................there again I dont make posts about abusing children, and blowing up police stations, as you have done in the past!

Ken

If my failures are well known then I suggest you really do need to share them with everyone, and that you should certainly bear all this in mind, before again pursuing me through the courts for £100k payouts in respect of your flaccid member!

Ken

Your failures are so well know it does not need anything from me! And you continue to lie!

Reply to
straggle

Your failures are so well know it does not need anything from me! And you continue to lie!

If you are suggesting I am a failure and all this is well known, then obviously if you are not talking out of your greasy arse, then you shouldnt have the slightest problem posting the evidence that led to your proclamations about me on here?

Ken

If you don't know why people do it, why the f*ck are you in a modding=20 newsgroup other than to troll and prove you've not got a clue about=20 anything?

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

If you don't know why people do it, why the f*ck are you in a modding newsgroup other than to troll and prove you've not got a clue about anything?

Reply to
Iridium

Look Chris wants to be me now haha :-D He's MY stalker now Steve and Carl look - I think it's because I've been ignoring him hehe.

Reply to
Iridium

I want him back. He was fun to play with.

Reply to
Elder

He doesn't to suggest anything of the sort.

The evidence is scattered all over usenet having been presented for all to see by yourself, without any need for anyone else to state the obvious.

Ever considered seeking psychiatric help in order to finally get your feelings of inadequacy under control, rather than resorting to using a medium such as usenet as your release?

Reply to
jackhackettuk

As you don't know who I am (remember that you said you had it on good authority that I was a teenage female rather than the middled aged male you now claim that I am), what you post on me is clearly lies and fiction. Whereas your personal and financial failures are well known to all.

Reply to
straggle