Re: Loss of engine power to air conditioning?

0 - tasty in 70 seconds :)
Reply to
dojj

for those of us who don't do metric, my car's AC system used to hold 0.785 whatever's (can't see it now because i can't get to it) so what does that equate to in oz's?

Reply to
dojj

The message from " dojj" contains these words:

Scone in 60 seconds.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from " dojj" contains these words:

African or European?

Reply to
Guy King

i think it hsould be american, seeing as docrot thingy is form there and he knows stuff about stuff that he's possibly read about in books and internets and the like :)

Reply to
dojj

i heat my life a 1/4 mile at a time? (i know it's crap, but what do you expect at this time of night :) )

Reply to
dojj