Re: Ping Conor the LIAR: Still awaiting your answer...

I've not experienced JLE before.

I notice that he's disappeared since everyone told him he was wrong.

I guess the embarrassment of being shown up by a thick lorry driving moron was too much for him.

Reply to
Conor

Conor gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Yeh, you have - it's the same f****it that used to be in the classic group.

Reply to
Adrian

Ah. My memory isn't what it used to be. Anything from a decade ago or later is pin sharp. Anything that happened in the last few weeks and months is a bit hazy in respect to timescale and sometimes I can't remember what someone told me the day before.

Reply to
Conor

Conor gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Sounds like classic Alzheimers.

Reply to
Adrian

Or a decade and a half of sleep deprivation catching up. Grandfather had Alzheimers. It's not fun to watch happen to a person.

Reply to
Conor

On my SD1 it's about 45 degrees so well worth partially filling.

Some say removing the oil pressure switch and pumping in oil there helps.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In message , Miike G writes

Its definitely him. Here's his posting addy from 2000:- "J.L.E"

Reply to
Paul Giverin

If you check Google, JLE's email address was snipped-for-privacy@MAPSONfreeuk.com

"Jerry" uses snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com.INVALID