re: www.ratemyute.com (2023 Update)

Attention all ute owners!

I have set up a photo rating site for ute ownes, if any of you guys own utes you can post your picture of it and a description..

Holdens, Fords, Toytoa (lux) and Chevs

thanks

Reply to
info

( snipped-for-privacy@australianhotspots.com.au) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You Aussies...

First you fail completely to understand world geography, then you start shooting the people on your own side in Iraq.

Are you *sure* you're not Americans in disguise?

Reply to
Adrian

I thought a 'ute' was what New Yorkers call a young person, so it could've been quite a dodgy site.

Zimmy

The message from snipped-for-privacy@australianhotspots.com.au contains these words:

Do you mean uke? If so, you want alt.fan.george-formby

Reply to
Guy King

Guy King ( snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Pah! George Formby! You want

Adrian

That's surprisingly tuneful. Damn site better than I was expecting!

Pete.

Reply to
Pete Smith

The message from Adrian contains these words:

We're off to

'cos we couldn't get toCambridge. Actually - it looks rather good, and much smaller crowds.

Reply to
Guy King

There is something very un Manley about men in the UK, I think its the lack of ability to play cricket, perhaps its the girly English accent or maybe beacuse the cars in the UK are all piss weak girly bombs!

Hey at least you guys keep on sending your women over here, I love British backpackers beacuse they love us real Aussie men!

Reply to
info

The message from snipped-for-privacy@australianhotspots.com.au contains these words:

Fine by me. I never wanted to write about the wreck of the Deutschland.

Reply to
Guy King

May I take this opportunity to remind you who are the current Ashes holders?

Reply to
SteveH

Try this for size........

Cobain meets George Formby!!

Reply to
SimonJ

Mental, Yet entertaining!

Rv!

Reply to
Rv!

Nice website! I'm gonna post a picture of my Ford Muster there.

Reply to
BoxesOfKnives