Rear Tyres Worn on the Inside?

I noticed that the inside edge of the rear tyres on my car are very badly worn. What is the likely cause? The car is a 1999 Subaru Outback.

TIA

-- Danny

Reply to
Danny

the car on level ground and stand away from the rear. You might see the wheels are angled slightly in at the top. Had an Austin 1800 once and kept ignoring the symptoms 'cos I didn't want to believe it. Been towing a caravan or heavy loads? DaveK.

Reply to
DaveK

On my 406, the back wheel need tracking, same as the front. Before I had this done, mine were also wearing on the outside. Find out if this can be donw on your car,

Neil

Reply to
Neil D