renault espace 1.9 diesel 2004

wont start after changed fuel filter , ran for a couple of min then stopped ,says fuel is low put 2 gallon in still wont start tried hand primer no fuel , any help

On 17/03/2018 13:55, jim procter wrote:

did you fill the filter before fitting it?
On 17/03/2018 14:32, MrCheerful wrote:

That would be my first thought.
I've never tried this with a diesel but I've seen it work in petrol cars. Cup hands round filler cap and blow into them while someone cranks engine.
On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 06:55:12 -0700 (PDT)

Try these folks, they are very helpful.
http://www.renaultforums.co.uk/
--
Davey.