Renault Trafic 2003 hazards flash when braking hard

Renault Trafic dci100 2003 - Is it a feature or a fault that when I brake hard the hazards flash once or twice?

I can't find any mention of it though I've read that some top motors have this feature.

Knowing French electrics it is more likely to be an intermittent fault that will get worse.

Reply to
Stew