Replacement Seat belts

Anyone know where I can get a replacement front seat belt for a '93 micra, bubble shape?

Dealer prices are extortionate for the inertia reel half (£87 + vat), and I've been quoted a long wait anyway! Belt is starting to look worn on one front side. seat stalk playing up on the other.

I did the rounds of breakers yads last Sat - nearly ended up asking if they had any hen's teeth in stock!

Halfords used to stock belts but apparently stock has been recalled due to health and Safety reasons - I guess it.s something to do with airbags and tensioners on newer cars - but I don't think this car has the tensioners ....

Reply to
R. Murphy

can supply S/H @ £20 per reel + p&p JK

Reply to