Replacement Lamp holders/multi plugs.

Hiya (again)

Can one purchase replacement lampholding multi-plug do-dahs, the bit of formed plastic that has (in this case) three spade connectors embedded into it?

Mine (Corsa) has deteriorated and im sure it is giving some electrical problems, I was going to simply cut it off and replace it with some spade connectors, unless there is a cheepo supplier of these plugs. Which I guess cant be that specific, as many bulbs/lamps have the same pin-out.

Many Thanks

Tom Burton..

BTW, has anyone ever heard of much problems with the corsa (old style) fuse box?

Reply to
Tom Burton

The message from "Tom Burton" contains these words:

Breakers. Solder/heatshrink on the original cables and you'll never know it was done except it'll work.

Reply to
Guy King

I'm sure there must be. How about a scrapyard though. You'd probably get one for free.

Reply to
Malc

Bought one - prepacked on a card at a local car parts place - about £0.90. Had leads of about 5 inches long for splicing into the old wiring.

Reply to
john

John

Reply to
John Greystrong

All you really need from them are the spade connectors which you can fit to the old housing - but make sure to get the ones with the 'tang' on the side which lock them into place.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)