Rneault Laguna ABS

Got a 1994 series 1 Laguna 2.0 RXE (8 valve)

The ABS warning comes on every time the car is driven within a couple of minutes, but the dealer cannot find any problems (no fault codes stored in the computer). Which blows my theory of a wheel sensor.

Anyone got any ideas? Know problems?

I read on Google groups about some connectors under the driver's seat, but it didn't make any sense to me (talked about seatbelt sensors - WTF?)

Any help appreciated.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Smith

I had a similar problem which turned out to be a corroded connector that was giving intermittent continuity. Chopped it out and replaced by a section of wire which I then sealed with amalgamating tape - no further trouble! HTH Pete

Reply to
""manx.exile "

NOfault codes is odd, so assuming the brake fluid levels fine it's probably a wiring fault. Unplug each sensor & see if they're corroded.

Reply to
Duncan Wood