Roof Rack

I have old type roof rack in my garage,one of those that fit on the water
channels that run along the side of the car roof.Because I dont like to bin
things if there is a use for them I have been looking at cars in my area to
see if any now have these channels but do not see any.Are there any cars now
that have them does anyone know???
Reply to
Tab
This is the domain of classic cars. They're getting difficult to get hold of - try selling it in the classic spares section on Ebay.
Reply to
Chris Bolus

Site Timeline Threads