Rover suprise

Hi

Parked my Rover 620 up In May 2003 when tax/mot ran out. Worried about how to cure the intermittent ABS light problem, then almost forgot it existed.

Woke it up last weekend. Friend replaced his battery when his warranty ran out and gave me his old one. The Rover turned over for about 3 bursts of 10 seconds, then burst into life. We gave it a quick once over. Set of number plates - Big box of tea bags from a pdi department mate Exhaust ring -£3.99 Bit of gaffa tape on a rust bubble on the rear arch..........

Took it for an MOT to see what it would fail on..........

AND IT PASSED!!! not even an advise

Good old girl, think I'll get her a set of alloys and a CD player off ebay and use her for a while...........

-- r

Maplins are currently doing a car CD player for 40 quid - part code is L88AL. HTH!

Reply to
Carl Bowman

Hmm... Maplins 500yds from work...... Thanks, I'll investigate that

I've seen this before. I fail to see the point........

Reply to
gazzafield

Sharp edges!

Reply to
Tom Burton

The message from "gazzafield" contains these words:

It's like a plaster on a pimple - it draws the attention to something that was already an eyesore.

Reply to
Guy King