savnat speed accuracy

The cretin known as Plowman has apparently failed to notice that lots of people habitually drive at 50 in 30mph and 40mph zones - until they see a camera.

Reply to
Hooch

Glad I don't live near you if lots of people habitually drive at 50 in a

30 limit. They must be as drunk as you.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Dave Plowman (News) ("Dave Plowman (News)" ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

You really ought to get out of inner London a little more often, Dave.

There's a _fuckload_ of 30 limits in this country that are _perfectly_ safe at 50 or more. Hell, many of them used to be perfectly safe NSL roads until recently.

Reply to
Adrian

However they're not ion the vicinty of the old M41.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Why? I was talking about Shepherd's Bush and the 'motorway' leading off it before our alcoholic reader joined in with his usual bile spewing in all directions.

Not round Shepherd's Bush.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Do you drive around with your eyes closed or something, muppet? When's the last time you saw someone doing 30 in a 30mph zone when there wasn't traffic to slow them down?

Reply to
Hooch

Most people driving on Holland Road seem to think it's safe at 50, muppet. Try doing 30 and some arse (such as you) will come up behind you with his horn blasting and lights flashing.

Reply to
Hooch

You must be suffering from the DTs. 'Most' people certainly don't drive at

50 in a 30 limit on a road like that or indeed the Holland Road itself. Nor do they come up behind you with horns blowing or lights flashing. Perhaps you were weaving all over the road? Are you driving while banned?
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I know of a couple within 2 miles of my house.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

You must be driving with your eyes closed or listening to mind-numbing music from your 300 watt speakers. I can't remember the last time I saw anyone doing less than 40 mph on Holland Road, especially the one- way section between Kensington High Street and Olympia unless there was a queue of traffic.

Have you even got a full licence?

Reply to
Hooch

Ah, So it's 40 now? Have you sobered up and realised you were lying?

Ah. Belay that. Still pissed. The Holland road doesn't go from Ken High St to Olympia. That's the Hammersmith Rd. Holland Rd ends at Ken High St going south and becomes Warwick Rd - part of what's known as the Earl's Court one way system. But then since you apparently can't see speed limit signs as an excuse for not knowing the speed limit I'd not expect you to see road names either.

If accurate observation was part of it you certainly wouldn't have.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Youc can stop now, we've all worked out that hooch is your sock puppet to make any statement you make look rational.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

You know how to wound.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Put your glasses on and reread the thread, idiot. Most people do

  1. Nobody does less than 40. Except possibly someone like you. No wonder you find the Wandsworth one-way system so daunting!

Whatever. I meant from (West) Cromwell Road going north towards Olympia.

And this from the moron who seems to think (I use the word loosely) that a speed limit is a mandatory speed in the vicinity of speed cameras!

If people got points for the unnecessary use of the horn/headlights yours (assuming you could get one) wouldn't last a week.

Are you black or something?

Reply to
Hooch

Oh look, another retard. You two should get a room.

Reply to
Hooch