Seat starter Motor

I( need to replace the starter motor on my 1.6 Seat Cordoba (1999). Problem is even though Ive changed a few starters in my time, I cant seem to find where its located. Ive looked everywhere and still to no avail. Could it be covered ie in the gearbox?. I know its a VW engine if this helps. Any help would be a great help. I have even followed all the leads from the battery but still cant find it

Reply to
Dave

I can't answer your question but I would recommend you try overhauling before replacing. A page like this may help.

dp

My seats are manual, so I can't even begin too reply.

Reply to
Stuart Gray