SEAT Toldeo

Has any one every had problems with there breaks, and wheel hubs?

Since i have had the car, i have done about 30k miles and in that time every 10k or so i have to have discs / pads and wheel hubs replacing. The garage says its because the hubs are over heating.

Can any one shed somelight on to this please?

rick,

Reply to
Matrix

Maibee the kallippers havestuk on

Reply to
adder1969

I'd try another garage if they haven't noticed that.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

And again, in English this time, please.

Reply to
SteveH

I believe he is suggesting the caliper may have seized?

Reply to
Paul Cummins

The message from snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) contains these words:

Perhaps he's South African?

Reply to
Guy King

Whoosh.

John

Reply to
John Greystrong

Chris Bartram ( snipped-for-privacy@delete.me.piglet-net.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

He explicitly says all three.

Reply to
Adrian

Darn, you're right. What the hell is he doing to the car?

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Taking it to the local ripoff merchants for servicing...

Reply to
Duncan Wood

I believe I was also taking the piss

Reply to
adder1969

Whoooosh!

Reply to
DervMan

Take it somewhere else...

Reply to
DervMan

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote in news:1159373460.128211.119690 @i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

You're not using a pencil between your teeth are you? ;-)

Reply to
Tunku