Seen on a van

I saw a van on the M1 the other day, looking like it had never been washed, and someone had written in the dirt with their finger

"CAR WASH OUTSOURCED TO INDIA"!

Very good! Beats your "Also available in white" messages!

I just thought I'd let you all know.....I'll get me coat, Paul, Wakefield

Reply to
Paul

LOL - I'm going to inscribe that in the dirt on my van - I'm nowhere near there so nobody'll know I copied it :)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Ha ha - excellent - best laugh today (and yesterday come to think of it).

Reply to
mike

I'll try that one I think......The last msg on my works van was "you know where the sponge is"

Paul Miller iEng MIIE (elec)

Reply to
Paul Miller