Sharan 2006 bulb type headlamp and dipped

Nothing in handbook re which bulbs are in dipped and main just says take bulb out and look.

I want to order brighter bulbs and the supplier of same says they are both H7 type not H7 and H4 which is more usual.(But I know this year of model had a hew tweaks) Looking through the lights from the front they look like two different types. Anyone know what they are..cant seem to find a reliable source on the web to tell me. Tks

Reply to
Tim

this place says h7

Mrcheerful

Yes that is the potential supplier of the new bulbs.

Last bulb change i did on a vw , albeit a Golf, took quite some times and a fair bit of knuckle skin. so I am trying to avoid the take out and look bit. Really need someone who has "seen" them but thanks - glad to see you are as cheerful as ever.

Reply to
Tim