Would anyone have a pdf manual for...

...my 'new' Mazda 323F wot I got from Freecycle t'other day?

Seems an insult to actually go and pay for one ;o)

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Result ! - there've been a couple of cars go on the Liverpool site before now too, it's a big "ask" if someone needs one, and an even better "offer" since they could be weighed in as scrap.

One local chap refurbs computers, and he's given away about 250 of them now on freecycle.

Hehehehe and if anyone has one for a Hyundai Accent (1998) while they're at it ;-)

Reply to
Colin Wilson

I've got one on disc,If i could work out how to burn another copy i'd be happy to send you one..

Steve

contact me at this addy s.walters5atsky.com if you need..

Reply to
Steev

assuming you have cd burner then a simple program like 'clonecd' will do it very easily.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

You're a lovely chap and no mistake. Emailed.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Indeed. I asked for a four door car because we actually needed one and Freecycle is usually given a go on the way to ebay. Prior to being offered the Mazda I went to look at a Peugeot 306 but the head gasket had gone. Just as well really or I'd have bought it.

I'm sure it's karma. We've given loads of stuff away and received a good amount of stuff too. The Mazda came from a couple we know through previous Freecyclings.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot