Sharan Air con

I have a 1998 VR6 Sharan - the control panel (digital one) that controls the aircon when you turn the electrics on flashs then when you start the car it stops after around 30secs - any idea what is up with it??

Many Thanks Martin

Reply to
Marty1a

It means it thinks something is broken. Does the AC work? It could be anything, that climate control module has inputs from many sensors one of them could be duff. You can get your friendly VW garage to plug it in and tell you what the problem is.

Steven

Reply to
Steven Langdale

ON the older ones you could pull the codes without a VW garage

codesIf you search on
there'll be an explanation for the current unit, something like

Duncanwood

Thanks all - will try the the error codes if my one is that type if not VW dealer here I come credit card in hand lol - yes the air con works no probs thats what i cant understand - also when its hot weather it seems to stop this problem - only damp crappy wearther does the control panel flash

Many Thanks again

Martin

Reply to
Marty1a

You can always pull the codes with Vag-Com, bit cheaper than a trip to the dealer.

Reply to
Duncanwood