silencer rubber bands

Anyone know where I can buy those rubber band that hold the rear silencer in place on a fiest W reg? I just called Ford dealer - and those bands are all differnet sizes apparently,,,

Reply to
dave

Any exhaust centre, diy store or motor factors. But you would need a bit= =

more information than "a fiesta" e.g.

Duncan Wood

If you have a half decent branch of Kwik Fit near you they'll supply and fit one free. Not all branches are decent, though. ;-)

Halfords do a couple of sizes last time I looked. Otherwise a decent motor factor that supplies exhausts?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)